We know that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Self-care, spa treatments, and day-of beauty appointments are a huge part of making you feel amazing on your big day. We put together a list of the most important tips to help you and your bridal party have the utmost success and enjoyment in planning and executing your pre-wedding and day-of treatments at D A P H N E.
- Don’t get anything sugared the day of the wedding. If you’ve never had hair removal services before, start at least 3 months prior to your wedding in order to give your skin time to adjust to the process.
- Facial’s give your skin the ultimate bridal glow! Get a trial facial done a few months prior to the wedding to see how your skin will react. Schedule your wedding facial 1-2 weeks prior to your big day.
- Lash Extensions ensure amazing photographs, and no mascara mishaps. Get your lashes done 3 weeks prior to your wedding, and then get a fill a couple of days before the big day. If you’ve never had extensions before, do a trial run 2 months prior, to make sure that your comfortable with the look and feel of them.
- Our Perfect Lift non-surgical facelift is the perfect day-before or day-of treatment for brides and bridal party, to plump, firm, and leave skin luminous.
- Dermaplaning is the best way to transform your face into the most flawless canvas for bridal makeup. One of the best tricks of the trade in the industry, dermaplaning removes facial hair quickly and painlessly, unveiling fresh, new and glowing skin.
- Our French Slimming & Detoxifying body wrap flushes out toxins and contours the body. Get the most out of this service by scheduling regular treatments for at least 2 months leading up to your wedding
- Body polishes are the perfect way to exfoliate, hydrate, and moisturize your skin before your big day, or before your honeymoon. Make sure to get this service done before your spray tan, to a ensure beautiful, flawless tan application.