This dynamic papaya enzyme peel gently removes dead, dry skin and boosts cell turnover with active ingredients kaolin clay, sunflower seed oil, ylang ylang essential oil, and St. John’s wort. The Aromatic Enzyme Peel exfoliates and stimulates, leaving
skin healthy and rejuvenated, and visibly brightening complexion.
Manufactured in small batches. Made in France. All Vie de Mer products adhere to stringent EU ingredient standards.
• Deeply effective solution for cornification and detoxification
• Activates skin regeneration, boosting cell turnover
• Optimizes the absorption capacity of sequent products
How to Apply:
• Apply a thin layer of Aromatic Peel on face and neck. Leave on for 2 minutes. Roll off with fingertips in circular motions and then rinse off.
• For sensitive skin, leave on for two minutes and then rinse off.
• Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, beta-carotene, and linoleic acid, and is effective for treating acne, reducing inflammation and redness, deeply moisturizing,
and preventing premature signs of aging.
• Papaya Enzyme - Naturally exfoliates and brighten the skin, removing dead skin cells. Protein dissolving removing damages keratin and build up on the skin. Unclog pores and reduces acne breakout.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil boosts skin regeneration and balances sebum production.
• Organic St. John Wort helps to reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing process, while hydrating skin and visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Kaolin draws out impurities and toxins from the pores and clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, and pollution without causing redness or irritation.