Flower Power for combination skin. Beauty Elixir II: Healing Bouquet is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives from select plant sources to continually calm, soothe, and inspire radiant, supple skin.
For: Most skin types
Benefits: Softens, tones, moisturizes, and boosts luminosity * Complements your SPF protection * Grounding aromatherapy for each chakra * Calms and balances irritations * Protects and boosts collagen * Diminishes signs of UV over exposure * Enhances elasticity
Especially beneficial for: Essential oil lovers with combination or inflamed, fussy skin due to blemishes or over exposure to the environment.
Size: 47 mL
Best Used: Daily AM and PM by itself or in combination with other KYPRIS products
Directions: Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make-up, or sun care. For external use only.
* 18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.